C350e owners club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah had it a couple of times, sometimes turning off and on sorts, sometimes not, haven't had it for a while.

The couple of times I've had this I put the system into 'charge' mode for a few minutes. This seemed to sort it out and after moving it back to Hybrid everything was normal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah had it a couple of times, sometimes turning off and on sorts, sometimes not, haven't had it for a while.

Same here. It's always gone away after a few minutes for me.

Thanks all. Yes its only happened twice in the year at 33K.

Yes, I've had it too. It's been OK next time I restarted. Must be a glitch in the matrix somewhere.

Hi,
Sorry if I’m telling the bleediin obvious! There was a post about no outside temp gauge. Bored and fidling about (I know) I found it! (I know). It’s on the trip/milage screen. Well on mine.

Thanks. Yes, that's the one and only place to find it. The early cars didn't even have it there!

So, I've had my C350e Estate for a week and in the main the experience so far has been excellent. I filled the tank on delivery and I've done 200 miles of local driving and not yet used up a bar of fuel according to the gauge. I've been charging the car each time the battery has reached nil electric range (I'm well served by charging stations) so the engine has only really been used for the odd blast to test out Sport+.

Coming from an E350 I thought the car would feel small and to be honest I've hardly noticed. One thing I have noticed compared to the E class is the ride. The air suspension gives the car a lovely "wafty" feeling and given the weight, actually makes the car handle pretty well.

The most range I've seen when fully charged is 14 miles - will this increase any after few charge cycles? I'm not using aircon or heating at the moment so the load should be minimal and I'm a bit disappointed that a displayed range of 14 miles is translating into about 10 miles in actual use.

The one big gripe I have is the cable storage - why oh why couldn't Mercedes engineer a handle into the boot floor opening so I don't have to use my fingernails to lift up the cover????? It really can't be that hard surely?

Glad you are enjoying it. The only way to maximise your range is to be as light as you can on the throttle and get into the habit of lifting and coasting as much as possible. You'll then see the "engine off" figures increasing.
Agreed about the boot floor. I'd had my car months before I even knew it was there! You'd think there would at least be a small strap or handle.

Picked mine up a couple of weeks ago, and loving it.
... may have a few more horses squeezed in too ;):D
C350e.jpg

C350e.jpg

Very nice!

If you do go for the extra horses, please report back in a year when said horses are serviced. I'd like to know if you just get raised eyebrows or something less friendly. Another forum member had an aftermarket upgrade. Although it was removed for the service, it was still spotted. I don't think there were any repercussions.

Very nice!

If you do go for the extra horses, please report back in a year when said horses are serviced. I'd like to know if you just get raised eyebrows or something less friendly. Another forum member had an aftermarket upgrade. Although it was removed for the service, it was still spotted. I don't think there were any repercussions.

Sure I'll let you guys know what happens come 1st service...
I can currently report back that the extra horses definitely = more fun. Didn't think I'd notice much difference after not having the car very long but... Yee-haw!

Sure I'll let you guys know what happens come 1st service...
I can currently report back that the extra horses definitely = more fun. Didn't think I'd notice much difference after not having the car very long but... Yee-haw!

Do you have an updated 0-60 or know how many extra horses you have?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had mine since March and averaging 44mpg. Mix of motorways and rural roads. Been impressed with the car overall but there are a few issues that are blinking annoying for such a brand.
The first is the standard sat nav. Firstly it takes an age to do anything. And when it does it picks the most random of routes.
Can you believe that it didn't even pick up the M25 when I drove past Guildford to Leatherhead. My 5 year old TomTom is still better, which I use instead.
The other day it died on me even though full of full and leccie. And told me to refuel immediately. Stuck momentarily on a busy roundabout. I coasted to the side turned off and on and then it was fine.
And the readout telling you how many miles you've got to go decides to go the Red when it gets really low, but won't reveal how many miles you have left. Just when it's most crucial. Had a very anxious motorway drive on Sunday whilst towing our caravan praying we'd make it to the service station.
Spoils the experience of what is otherwise a technical marvel and great drive.

C350e.jpg

That's stunning. I think it's a much more tempting car in AMG-Line guise. The colour, wheels and Night pack go very well together. Enjoy.

Reactions: db.
Just had an email about mine. Been on order since the end of June. I'm now told that estimated delivery is 30/4/2018!!!! Issues with the engine/motors in the factory, I understand. Hoping that work don't make me pick something else that can be delivered sooner.

Just had an email about mine. Been on order since the end of June. I'm now told that estimated delivery is 30/4/2018!!!! Issues with the engine/motors in the factory, I understand. Hoping that work don't make me pick something else that can be delivered sooner.

Flippin' 'eck!

I thought my delivery in June 2016 was bad after ordering in October 2015.

I wonder if it's a low-margin vehicle and they're just not interested in scaling up production?

When I ordered my C350e I specified the 8m straight home charging cable however the car was delivered with the 4m coiled cable.

I've now had the correct cable delivered and have been told to keep the old one. The 4m one is of no use to me so I was thinking of offloading it via a well known online auction site. Does anyone know if there is likely to be a market for a used (albeit only a handful times) cable? I get the feeling that they are rather pricy to replace....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom