C43 AMG Service cost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRIVER200

Car
C43 AMG Estate
I know its early days -haven't even got my car yet!!- but what sort of money would the 1st and 2nd service cost thought I read somewhere 1st would be around £420 but might pay to shop around? Was considering the taking out a Service Plan but probably will leave the money in the bank.

Not sure how much help it is but I just got my CLA45 serviced for £405, first service at 10k

Speak to your dealer no do pricing on a service contract and for the first 2/3/4 years of servicing and make your choice. I had one of ML63s serviced today for £100, as I supplied the oil. That was at the main dealer too.

How does it work out cheaper? and don't quite understand Bobby Dazzler's comment above. Assume would pay around £40 per month so that would cover each service at a cost of around £400 a time interesting to see if you supply your own oil in drops down to around £100!! Mercedes must charge mega money for their oil then?

Speak to your dealer no do pricing on a service contract and for the first 2/3/4 years of servicing and make your choice. I had one of ML63s serviced today for £100, as I supplied the oil. That was at the main dealer too.

Looks like I managed to delete a chunk of text. Try again:

Speak to your dealer and ask for pricing on a service contract, and then ask for how much it would cost to pay for each service (including additional items) as they fall due for the first 2/3/4 years (to match contract duration), and then make your choice.

I had one of ML63s serviced today for £100, as I supplied the oil. That was at the main dealer too.

How does it work out cheaper? and don't quite understand Bobby Dazzler's comment above. Assume would pay around £40 per month so that would cover each service at a cost of around £400 a time interesting to see if you supply your own oil in drops down to around £100!! Mercedes must charge mega money for their oil then?

Service contracts sometimes work out cheaper than the fully loaded list price, it protects you from price increases, and enables you to pay monthly rather than take less frequent bigger hits.

I can see why that might be attractive for people who pay for their car monthly over a relatively short fixed term, like a lease or PCP. For that reason I had a full maintenance contract (including tyres) on an Audi I leased, and it was good value, albeit the car was stolen before it was ever maintained!

I had a service contract for an ML270 years ago, and started it close to the end of the manufacturers warranty, as back then the Mercedes service contracts included repairs, including wear and tear!

However unless there's a killer deal, like the two I've mentioned above, I prefer to cut a deal with a main dealer who needs to fill ramps, or more likely I've built up a good relationship with. It's surprising what the of deal you can bag if you're nice, be flexible on timings and ask for a deal.

I've got a GLC 43 and I had a call from MB recently offering a discounted service plan of £26 per month which I thought was very good, she checked and said it comes under a normal service plan even though it's a 43. A friend has the diesel and is paying £30 a month!

I've got a GLC 43 and I had a call from MB recently offering a discounted service plan of £26 per month which I thought was very good, she checked and said it comes under a normal service plan even though it's a 43. A friend has the diesel and is paying £30 a month!

It is the same price for GLC regardless of whether it's AMG or not - £35/mth if less than 12mths old.

I haven't heard of the plans being discounted before and that's a hefty drop - can I ask who called you, was it the dealer or MB themselves?

It was the dealer who called me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom