C43 azurite blue w/ xenons (no MOT)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gridlock

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
As title - looking to gauge interest in my C43. She's got no MOT because someone stole my catalytic converter from my garage: she has the "Olly back section" exhaust, and straight-through downpipes from the manifold.

172K miles, runs, B service about 50 miles ago/18 months. I was hoping to get her back up and going as my car but funds and time don't allow it.

Desirable bits:

Full black leather
folding WM
Xenons
Original wheels need refurb but have almost new ContiSports all round.
Olly/PCS exhaust mod

The ugly bits:
90 bodywork/10% rust :D

Attempted MOT in February came back as small amount floor welding needed, new pads needed front and emissions fail. Pads fitted so needs welding (honestly I was quoted £40 for this, but I understand your reluctance to believe this!) and you'll have to worry about the emissions.

On the plus side, you can imagine it's noise is a wee bit more V8y than a standard setup.

I'm miserable about selling it so this is sparse, but it is what it is and I welcome your questions. She does drive but no MOT, tax. If you're about to offer me less than the interior + xenons are worth, save both our time. I'll break it myself if it makes more sense to do so.

Bucks.

Cheers guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom