C55 W203 Wagon - Sunroof Drains ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Friends

Can anybody tell me please, where the sunroof drains are to be found on my C55 W203?

The car steams up heavily on all windows, when it has/is raining. It is not the windscreen scuttles ar the AC drain pipes and I found no evidence of water ingress in the usual places (boot cubby's, footwells etc)

It is now at the point where wiping the inside windows is a necessity, every time it rains.

My plan is to try and blow the drains thru with my air line, if that is possible?

IIRC the drains are in the 'A' pillars, draining from the corners of the sunroof frame.

Friends

Can anybody tell me please, where the sunroof drains are to be found on my C55 W203?

The car steams up heavily on all windows, when it has/is raining. It is not the windscreen scuttles ar the AC drain pipes and I found no evidence of water ingress in the usual places (boot cubby's, footwells etc)

It is now at the point where wiping the inside windows is a necessity, every time it rains.

My plan is to try and blow the drains thru with my air line, if that is possible?
Might be worth looking at the videos on You tube from vsandvs- he has hundreds on there on MB repairs and I am sure there is one on sunroof drains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom