C63 507 estate numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Apowers

Car
C63 507
Hi

First post here, just looking at getting a 507 estate

Does anyone know how many there were in the UK as doesn't seem like many for sale?

Thanks

I understand there are

34 x 4 door
178 x coupe
21 x 5 door

so a rare beast

Thanks for that

21 estates is not many

And I was going to be picky to get a grey one!

I saw a white 507 estate for sale earlier this year at Romains garage. If I remember correctly it was about £50,000 with less than 10,000 miles. It was great to drive but had a very basic spec. I've often wondered who bought it where it is now.

I would like a good 507 estate.

Just remembered that I also looked at a black estate earlier this year at a Mercedes garage out High Wycombe way. Again I think it had quite a basic spec.

Just remembered that I also looked at a black estate earlier this year at a Mercedes garage out High Wycombe way. Again I think it had quite a basic spec.

I'm not in the market, but simply curious, what is basic spec in this scenario? Most C63 models I've come across in my wider search seem to have a lot fitted as standard. Was the 507 different in that regard?

I thought that the 507 models were all singing and dancing run out models with lots of extra bits as standard. I have since learned that I was wrong and that the 507 bit was another option to tick as opposed to being a separate model in itself.

I was expecting the 507 s to at least have lsd s, unrated sound systems and the extra which allows the power and torque to be displayed as standard. I'm not even sure that the two I looked at had DAB radios.

As I have said, I expected more because I didn't understand what I was looking for.

The cost of a 507 with some of the choicest options was £80k......but a basic 507 was the same cost as a well spec standard car, so I imagine the choice was +50hp or nicer stereo and some carbon fibre goodies....

Interesting. I also thought that the 507 was a model in its own right. Thanks for the info.

View the 507 option similar to the ppp option and you can't go too far wrong.

It's just another option that you can chose to add to a standard car, and it might be the only option added to an otherwise standard car.

"21 x 5 door"

It would be interesting to know how this compares to the number of facelift C350 (petrol) estates in existence. In six months of half hearted looking I've never seen one come for sale.

So the 507 edition is the same idea as the Edition One in the new model. An option with a limited availability.

Have you had any joy finding a 507 estate yet ?

Yes managed to find a low miles car still under MB warranty

Would like to have LSD but not seen another 507 on the road and only ever seen 3 for sale, none of which had it!

Would like to have LSD but not seen another 507 on the road and only ever seen 3 for sale, none of which had it!

Quaife LSD is easily added if you find the otherwise "right" car :thumb:

Well done.

What colour and spec is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom