C63 AMG Specs & options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Been looking to buy one for a while. Could somebody tell me the standard spec of the C63. I've seen various stuff in wright ups such as rear electric blinds, hard drive, intelligent lights, adaptive lights. Need a bit of help as going to view a couple tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Been looking to buy one for a while. Could somebody tell me the standard spec of the C63. I've seen various stuff in wright ups such as rear electric blinds, hard drive, intelligent lights, adaptive lights. Need a bit of help as going to view a couple tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Hi Felstmiester,

Depends on the year of the cars you are looking at, they where face lifted in late 2011/early 2012, these later cars are better specced as standard, including Comand online, inteligent lights pack with Xenons, designo leather, metalic paint and a few other bits.

Pre 2011 I think it was just basics like sunroof, leather, memory but no standard nav or Xenons.

I'm sure someone else will be along to confirm the older specs, I'm looking at a late model C63 myself at the moment, trying to convince myself I can live with the economy ha!

standard spec is good, extras are rear blind, dab radio, H.K. sound, LSD, performance pack, keyless go? lane keeping thingy and maybe distrionic?, telephone pre wire, 6 CD changer, Rear camera, privacy glass, 18" type 2 & 19" alloys. Also carbon exterior and interior packages. Sure there are more, the merc website is not very helpful. I am sure more members will chime in with more things. SOme things are standard or only available on the model you are getting. Dab is standard on coupe but extra saloon. this is facelift version.

I'll only be looking to get an early one 08/09.

Nice read, thank you :)

Yeah thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense. Good write up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom