C63 drives down east finchley road every morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Doing a job in east finchley and every morning a black c63 pulls away from the lights and unless he's behind other cars he gives it the beans. It sounds like its de catted as well cos its loud. Just wondered if its a member?

My office is next to the station but I've never seen this car, will keep and eye out

There must now be more C63 on the roads than Ford Fiesta, so it's not unexpected to see one, especially in London.

So plenty 'down south' and plenty 'up north' - never seen another one on the Midlands :thumb:

I saw something like that in the cannonball run ....

Just thought the fact it sounds like it's been at least de catted the owner is obviously into a bit of modding so might be on here. It's bloody loud tho lol.

It might be standard - they are loud, once past 5000rpm.

They are everywhere. MBUK issued leasing documents to all dealers, not just Southern and Northern ones.

That may well be, but I still havent seen another one on my travels :dk:

I'm from the Midlands... albeit the East side...

I don't exactly drive around in stealth mode either ;)

Dont know about that. I just looked at your album and noticed you returned 24.5 mpg over 65 miles !! :D

Dont know about that. I just looked at your album and noticed you returned 24.5 mpg over 65 miles !! :D

Tell that to my average mpg - 17.9 :crazy:

10.1 on the drive home last night, but that's a whole other story!

I'm averaging 20.4 over 15k miles .... It's the long motorway journeys that help ... Normally 25mpg ... Btw, I don't drive like a cissy either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom