C63 ECU Tune

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D7reU

Car
C63
Hi, I have just purchased a 2009 C63 with Performance Pack. I understand the car has 450bhp. However, I would like more and was wondering who is the best uk tuner and would it be reliable? I simply want a ECU remap and nothing more.

Thanks. :thumb:

Euro charged are one of the most recognised for re maps on a c63.
They have a few dealers throughout the country.
Where are you based at?

Based in West London. Has anyone had any problems with remapping the C63?

If your down that way, then i would say Eurocharged (London).
The C63 maps really well and you should expect to see gains up to 510BHP with a simple re-map.
if yours is the performance pack then i am sure they come in at 480BHP standard so you may not notice the map as much as you would on a non PP car (450BHP).

Plenty of tuning options available for the C63......just depends how far you will go......I remember thinking I am not going to do anything to mine ha ha.

If your down that way, then i would say Eurocharged (London).
The C63 maps really well and you should expect to see gains up to 510BHP with a simple re-map.
if yours is the performance pack then i am sure they come in at 480BHP standard so you may not notice the map as much as you would on a non PP car (450BHP).

Plenty of tuning options available for the C63......just depends how far you will go......I remember thinking I am not going to do anything to mine ha ha.

Happy to be corrected, but only the Performance Package Plus was 487bhp. The original Performance Pack was a whole different set of options.

Happy to be corrected, but only the Performance Package Plus was 487bhp. The original Performance Pack was a whole different set of options.

Ah well there you go the re-map would be really noticeable.
Mine initially started as a 457BHP then dynoed at 534 with the Eurocharged map and intake (dont start the Dyno's can be fiddled argument)

Made the car much more responsive and gave it a deeper growl from the exhaust.

I also have pp 63 amg 2013 looking for a remap are there any group buys or special deals coming up?l

Speak to Eurocharged if your in London Or If you dont mind Traveling then you can come to Us.

Acid

Has anyone had any problems after tuning?

Yeah I seemed to go through tyres much quicker, and my face was hurting off smiling all the time.
Its a no Brainer. the engines were deliberately limited to 90% throttle by MB so that the C Class was not quicker than the E class. So all you are doing is unleashing the true power of the engine.
Speak to Acid at MSL or the Eurocharged guys and they will point you in the right direction.
(There is always the Weistec Re-map option too)

I'm based in west London so give me a shout as we can always map at your house. We use Eurocharged maps :)

Cheers,

Matt

Have any of the tuners got any knowledge about the 507 and what AMG did there? Mine was dyno'd at 507 bhp funnily enough. Obviously it's just a different map to the PP car but wonder if any tuners have looked at the 507 map yet.

Is it a universal map that is used on the c63 or can it be trailer tweaked to your requirements...I'm after more low down than top end power.....can it be done like this?

The my genius is really good, I got one with the Eurocharged map and it was simple to flash the car back to stock or hold a different type map depending on what mods you are currently running.
means you can flash to stock on the off chance you need warranty work doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom