C63 engine & gearbox flash tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the description it seems that the tool comes preloaded with just one map for each (ECU/TCU) - so it's not a generic programming tool that will allow you to re flash the software with maps you source or develop etc, but rather a 'delivery' media for remapping a C63 using their pre-preprepared maps.

I wonder if the tool could be reprogrammed by the owner to upload any map to any car....

We have covered all these features as standard in our ECU Tune since V4 was launched in early 2013.

Hi Guys.

I'm probably treading a fine line here as I know a lot of forums have rules against self promotion, but I did want to answer a few questions as this is our product.

The flash tool will be locked to the vehicle its first used on and is as correctly stated above a delivery tool for getting our Engine and Gearbox software onto the car. This is software we developed on the dyno and know gives cracking gains on the C63's.

Hi Guys.

I'm probably treading a fine line here as I know a lot of forums have rules against self promotion, but I did want to answer a few questions as this is our product.

The flash tool will be locked to the vehicle its first used on and is as correctly stated above a delivery tool for getting our Engine and Gearbox software onto the car. This is software we developed on the dyno and know gives cracking gains on the C63's.

I would be interested however my car still has 2 yr warranty left. I take it this would be detectable and invalidate any warranty ?

Moderated thread:

Hi, you flagged up "Hi Guys.I'm probably treading a fine line here as I know a lot of forums have rules against self promotion". You are aware we have paying advertisers on the forum and therefore we can't let you go too far with promoting your product given that you aren't a sponsor. If you would like to be a sponsor or discuss this policy please feel free to email the admin team. kind regard R2D2

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom