C63 Facelift and pre facelift coupe or saloon parts compatibility

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Not sure if there's been a post that's covered this or if it's ever been set in concrete?

I've seen carbon goodies for sale online in the past and often wondered what will fit what. And how much difference there is between say a coupe rear spoiler and a saloon. Front splitters, rear diffusers, interior trims. Eddie on here said he dry fitted a coupe rear spoiler on his saloon and it looked fine other than a small gap at the back in the middle underneath.

Reason I ask is there's a nice vorstiener front splitter on eBay for a facelift but mines pre facelift.

If it's anything like the non AMG models the bumper parts are all different, but a splitter you'd maybe have to check the holes would match up?

If it's anything like the non AMG models the bumper parts are all different, but a splitter you'd maybe have to check the holes would match up?

Pretty sure it wouldn't fit as the bottom of the bumpers are totally different shape. But that's just from looking at pics online.

The front bumpers are completely different so I doubt any would be compatible, same goes for the read diffuser as the bumpers are a different shape.

The whole rear bumper would slot straight on without any modifications.

I know over on the us forums there's guys that have put the facelift bumper only on a pre facelift. Apparently it fits strait on but creates a gap under the headlights. I don't like the look. It just looks wrong in my opinion. I like the look of a pre facelift and I also like the facelift. But mix matching doesn't look right.

Felstmiester said:
I know over on the us forums there's guys that have put the facelift bumper only on a pre facelift. Apparently it fits strait on but creates a gap under the headlights. I don't like the look. It just looks wrong in my opinion. I like the look of a pre facelift and I also like the facelift. But mix matching doesn't look right.

I love the facelift lights, but prefer the aggressive front end of the pre

I love the facelift lights, but prefer the aggressive front end of the pre

Yeah I'm the same. Also I think the facelift, front end wise looks great in white but not so good in any other colour. Where the pre is the other way round. I really don't like the white ones.

Weird how they are essentially the same but look more appealing in different colours

Coupes I'm not a fan of as I think the back looks strange, however a standard one in red or 507 in white look really nice

Black looks amazing with the black/silver rims with the PPP pack in facelift, but I couldn't have it without those two things

I'm biased though as white is my favourite colour :D

Grey or silver prefacelifts look decent, overall I think the blue is good also but you hardly see them in that colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom