C63 First Service Booked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moff

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
My car is booked in for Service A and I will have done just under 12,000 (amazing) miles.

Phoned a couple of dealers, Nottingham MB quoted £319 all in and Lincoln £350, since Nottingham is closer I am booked in there. Lincoln charge £30 for a courtesy car!!!

£319 still seems pricey given that it's essentially the same service that I had on my C350 - an oil change and inspection which cost a fixed £200.

Nevermind, I don't have any choice in the matter!

Just got new Bosch wipers so if they replace them I will be mad!

Hoping to try and get a drive in a CLA45 if they have one in.

Don't want to 'rub it in' lads but I got offered my C63 service plan for £10 per month when I bought the car. The deal was too good to be true so I took it :D

Don't want to 'rub it in' lads but I got offered my C63 service plan for £10 per month when I bought the car. The deal was too good to be true so I took it :D

That is a no brainer price, nice one!

300+ for A service is steep, would not expect more than 250ish

£319 does sound a bit high ..you could always ask for the labour charge & supplier the oil etc..
It might save £20 -£50 depending .
( does sound penny pinching but hey it's your cash not there's )

Was a smidgen over and i negotiated it downwards to £200.

I'm amazed - normally the MyService page throws up prices of around £275 fpor an A Service, and that's for drop-off. I'd have expected there to be an AMG "adder" too. Courtesy car or collect and deliver adds £50.

It varies a bit depending on which dealer you select - which is one you used?

Rory said:
I'm amazed - normally the MyService page throws up prices of around £275 fpor an A Service, and that's for drop-off. I'd have expected there to be an AMG "adder" too. Courtesy car or collect and deliver adds £50. It varies a bit depending on which dealer you select - which is one you used?
Price was £245 i waited at the dealership whilst the service and a comand update was applied.

I used mb dartford.

Last edited:

Pretty sure they miscalculated that one!!

I had a service plan on my C350 and was quoted £40 per month for my C63.

I've phoned a few other dealers to check too and the £300 price point seems fairly accurate.

If anyone knows a good dealer around Nottingham or within 50 miles that can do it cheaper I am all ears :thumb:

I had mine serviced at MB Brooklands last year. They were fantastic, way better than my local dealership. So the price came in at £151 with me supplying oil. Costco Mobil 1 is £6 a litre so with 8.5 litres, oil cost was £51 compared to the £114 they knocked off the standard all inclusive service charge. I can't remember the last time I paid around £200 in total for a car service !

Price was £245 i waited at the dealership whilst the service and a comand update was applied.

I used mb dartford.

You did well there - it comes up at £333.75 now.

I can't remember the last time I paid around £200 in total for a car service !

To be fair, it's not car servicing as most older viewers would know it. It's an oil change (and some checks, most of which many owners would be doing on a routine basis anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom