C63 on 4 Space Savers - Chris Harris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MancMike

Stumbled upon this, it's from 2012, so may have been posted before. Don't shoot me if it has.

They put it on 4 space savers. :D

[YOUTUBE]HPh90yNX-mY[/YOUTUBE]

Watched this a while back. Funny how it handles better with the space savers! Lol

Watched this a while back. Funny how it handles better with the space savers! Lol

Nearly all cars do handle better on narrower tyres - consumers' desire for wider, lower, more purposeful stance is great for looks but not so good for handling - just ask any 'youf' with their hatch on air, banded steels, rolled arches and 2mm or suspension movement..... Less is often more in many aspects of motoring these days I think, but as I also own a Morgan 3-Wheeler, maybe I'm more than a little biased!

Hhahaha cool vid, but I couldn't help pick up on the torque figure claimed. Chris has that a little wrong, hes short by 100lb/ft.

It's a fantastic video. Watch the one where he compares the 3 generations of Audi rs4 and concludes by saying the c63 is better than all of them

Never can see the embedded links to videos on my phone or is there a setting on the user CP that I need to turn on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom