C63 Remap, Secondary Decat & Quaife LSD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimGreen

Car
2012 Audi R8 V10 + 2017 Mini Cooper (John Cooper Works) + 2015 Honda Fireblade
Well, after having my 2nd C63 back to where my old one was I'm now happy........ Thanks to the guys at MSL.

After spending a few months searching for a late ultra low mileage example that I intend keeping for a very long time, I eventually found this late 63 Plate with just 10k miles on the clock from new at the main dealership in Birmingham. It ticked every box, being in Diamond White and garaged all it's life, having only completed about 3k miles each year.

First thing was to get it remapped which I did along with a secondary decat, all carried out by MSL within a week of taking possession of her. Now I've had a Quaife LSD fitted and for me it's now the perfect car. I'd love to say next on the list is a supercharger, but that's just a dream (At the moment).

Living in HULL, i noticed a nice private plate for sale on the DVLA web site, so even though it suggest the car is an 11 plate and not a 63 plate, I think it looks great, especially driving around HULL. The dealership here were amazed that it was still available as there are a few AMG's in the area. The manager said if they had known it was available, they've have purchased it for the dealership.

A session on MSL's rollers gave a calculated (At the flywheel) bhp of 528, which I'm pleased with.

Quaife LSD has totally transformed the way it puts the power down, especially pulling out of junctions, where in the wet it would just spin the inside wheel, now it pulls away so well without any drama's.

Loving it.

Last edited:
Sounds good matey. Loving that plate! Very smart.

Sweet motor. Ive seen that plate recently somewhere but can't think. Have you posted the plate on this forum before?

I'm going mad. :wallbash:

Sweet motor. Ive seen that plate recently somewhere but can't think. Have you posted the plate on this forum before?

I'm going mad. :wallbash:

LOL.... Yes I did post it on here when I got it. :doh::doh:

Over the moon with it, totally immaculate. A few plans for her after to summer, but these will only be cleaning the underside........ Yes, I'm OCD when it comes to cars......LOL, but it keeps me out of trouble.

I was told it was hard to get this kind of hp out of a c63 without removing all cats? Not questioning your figures just curious what kind of power people get as my father in laws has the same mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom