c63 Remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gangnam007

Car
c63
I currently have a c63 amg Performance package plus - anyone recommend a good remap to get it to the 507? or should i leave as is?

You only just got it? I'd get used to it how it is to start with. Otherwise you won't have a chance to spot the difference anyway.

i owned a c63 previously in 2014 but had to sell as we had a child on the way so now got to buy one again but with the performance pack....

what do you reckon i paid 27,900 for a white saloon, c63 with performance pack plus and has 38k miles - do you think that was a fair price for the car

I'd go with MSL Performance and get the Eurocharged V6 & handheld device. I had the V6 put on my C63 after 3 weeks off ownership and can honestly say it has been the best mod I've ever done on any car. The sound off the downshifts is amazing aswell:cool:

Just leave it standard.....whats the point of ruining a good car with tacky mods that will not improve it and why would you want anymore power :)

Yeah do it! i mean yeah it's a fast car standard but it's not mind blowing compared to supervises or supercars so whoever can't handle more power should be in a 1.0 clio get it remapped be a man, nothing wrong with more power!

Just leave it standard.....whats the point of ruining a good car with tacky mods that will not improve it and why would you want anymore power :)

Somebody hacked Lee's account? :dk: :D :D :D

lol - i know what you mean leave it standard but would love to tweak to the 507 power as its got the same engine components

Think you need to update your signature Dave, Last time the car was on Dyno did it not pump out 890bhp???

Nah mate, only 860 but that was after conversion from the wheels. I prefer to use rear wheel figures as those are the ones I consider important. Still a bit cautious of the 18% loss, and tend to take it with a pinch of salt as that seems an awful amount of power for a transmission to absorb. :)

Nah mate, only 860 but that was after conversion from the wheels. I prefer to use rear wheel figures as those are the ones I consider important. Still a bit cautious of the 18% loss, and tend to take it with a pinch of salt as that seems an awful amount of power for a transmission to absorb. :)

Some say the losses sit in 20-25% region for the auto box. Torque converter, oil pump and generally more gears all add up. That's why you should have considered a manual conversion. They eat less :)

Some say the losses sit in 20-25% region for the auto box. Torque converter, oil pump and generally more gears all add up. That's why you should have considered a manual conversion. They eat less :)

My bold. Don't have one of those. :thumb:

As for a manual box, two feet = two pedals, though I may be tempted by a (or some) Lenco. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom