C63 wheels Pothole damage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a chancer to me. He got ripped off for his C63 too at £45k

Sounds like a chancer to me. He got ripped off for his C63 too at £45k

My thoughts exactly!

All 4 wheels damaged? How fast was he travelling to instill that degree of damage...

Quite a chancer

£3000 for repairs, more fool him for not knowing replica 19"s are cheaper and more hard wearing than the OEM alloys :eek:

On the drive for three months whilst waiting for his wheels to be welded, what an idiot

The Daily Fail are selling him short, according to Linkedin he's a "Strategic Enterprise Director"

He also appears to be including his middle name on his profile, which is usually a sound indicator of an utter twatwaffle.

On the drive for three months whilst waiting for his wheels to be welded, what an idiot

With that, IMO he has surely thrown away his claim - as he has not made a reasonable attempt to mitigate his losses.

No doubt people with more legal knowledge than I will be able to say more about this...

Meldrew2 said:
With that, IMO he has surely thrown away his claim - as he has not made a reasonable attempt to mitigate his losses. No doubt people with more legal knowledge than I will be able to say more about this...

He said he had mercedes do a check and they reported about cracks to the alloys, surely anyone would've had that done immediately-

what I don't get is would mercedes actually recommend to have them welded, as opposed to telling him to just buy brand new wheels via them? I'd of thought they'd plug for the sale of new alloys

I think the 'three month wait' will scupper his claim as you say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom