C63S AMG Coupe Spec /Advice - TIA!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeCee

Car
Amg c63s coupe w205, VClass V250, Golf r32, Landrover defender
Hi

I am in the process of ordering a AMG C63s Coupe with premium pack and looking for some advice from other owners /people who own similar cars as im going to pay the deposit this month

1- Im reading a lot about squeaks dash noises/ trim - Is this true ?
2- getting night pack for the black chrome bits - Selenite grey or Obsidian black
3- Heads up display - is it good/worth it
4- Am I crazy not getting the black wheels
5- Are the performance seats ok (hearing different things in different places ( Its my daily driver , im 6ft and a chunky/wide 16 stone)

Thanks to all in advance for taking the time.

Cheers

Current complete spec

c63s Premium pack
Selenite Grey
Black leather
Surround Camera
Heads Up Display
Black Ash wood trim
19" 5 twin spoke AMG alloy wheels in titanium grey (The standard ones and not the black ones controversially)
Night Pack
Driving assistance Pack

Premium Pack is a must for panaramic roof and keyless go.
I didn't go for the night pack as thought the chrome on white looked better. So I added the privacy glass instead.
Heads up display is one of the best options I've had on a car. Well worth it IMO.
As said before seats are perfect and if you get the S version I didn't think you could have the normal seats. A 63s without the sports seats I don't think looks right.
Surround camera I didn't go for - managed to not reverse into anything for 25 years without so figured it wasn't needed. Reversing camera is standard anyway and works well.
I have the saloon 63s so I ordered the extra loud sports exhaust, that might be standard o the Coupe.

Enjoy.

2 weeks in the dash started to rattle, like a small metal vibration. Nail the car - rattle went away. Not come back since. There is a dealer fix for it I believe if you get it and it doesn't go away. Search this forum, I read it on here. All minor stuff. No car is perfect regardless of price in this range so I wouldn't let it bother you.

Hi !!!!

I have a c63s with Heads up, 360 cameras, no squeeks, no rattles, all runs perfect!
I have performance seats and they are good, not a long drive thing but not a hardship

Hi !!!!

I have a c63s with Heads up, 360 cameras, no squeeks, no rattles, all runs perfect!
I have performance seats and they are good, not a long drive thing but not a hardship

Agree, (other than my coolant issue) car is solid - HUD definitely get that, didn't have it in my saloon but got it in the coupe - a must have, it is fantastic. Also the 360 camera is a definite, especially for how much it costs. Performance seats are fine also. You also need premium pack for the stereo upgrade as stock stereo is poor, plus I like comfort access.

Dunc

Hi !!!!

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to respond

So how long do you think you can site in the performance seats comfortably?

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to respond

So how long do you think you can site in the performance seats comfortably?

Thanks

I've done 5 hours without issue. Being tall I usually sit all the way back and have the seat reclines somewhat for greater space. But I've found it much more comfortouble in the 63 to sit closer to the wheel and more upright. Much like racing drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom