C63s Delivery date moved again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TeeCee

Car
Amg c63s coupe w205, VClass V250, Golf r32, Landrover defender
Hi All

Ordered a c63s for a delivery on the 1st of September. Paid a deposit at the end of March for a delivery on the 1st day of the new reg.(giving them 5 months to manufacturer) Been told today that they still don't have a confirmed factory date and in fact it definitely will not be the 1st of September, "but it should be in September"

Since when I was placing my deposit they told me that they would get it at the end of July and store it for a month im starting to get a bit dubious about the new proposed September delivery date now !

Has anyone else had any similar experiences ? Do I just have to suck it up and wait ??!!:wallbash:

First world problems and all that...

thanks

I would guess that they don't have a confirmed slot for you. I would suggest sending JBD a pm, he is a salesman for Mercedes Norwich and may be able to help you out. He supplied my C63s, top guy.

I ordered in January and was told my car would arrive in June. In February i was told it would be July. Never received an official order form or anything. In March/april i was told they are still waiting for a build allocation but should sill receive the car in july. Last week i got an email saying they are struggling to get build allocations and they MIGHT be able to get one for september with delivery in October. Email replies have been slow and phone calls not returned Ended up cancelling the order and contacting JBD who has so far been excellent.

Hi,
Most European car factories have a plant shutdown end July/beginning of August for a few weeks. This normally coincides with the model year changeover and this means you might benefit from a 2018 MY build vehicle - this will often be slightly improved spec.
Cheers
Steve

HI Furkan Who were you with before JBD Cheers

Hi,
Most European car factories have a plant shutdown end July/beginning of August for a few weeks. This normally coincides with the model year changeover and this means you might benefit from a 2018 MY build vehicle - this will often be slightly improved spec.
Cheers
Steve

That's a good point !! Locking on the bright side

I was with Nottingham mercedes through drive the deal. I realised as it was through a broker, communication would be slow. I also got worried that estimated delivery of October would get pushed back again. Luckily JBD had a build slot available in june for Delivery That month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom