C63s Security tracker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimrex

Car
C63s Coupe
Hi all,

1st post.

Pick up my new C63s Coupe finally next Wednesday. Looking forward to it. After owning the previous model and switching from Audi, little bit excited.

I need to get a tracker fitted for insurance reasons. Anyone got any feedback on brands/ installers for the north London area.

Thanks

My car has the " Vodaphone Tracker " fitted. They have been absolutely brilliant so far.
It has took some getting used to as the GPS has to see the fob and car, if you get my drift. I was keeping the fob in my pocket and on odd occasions it was not being picked up.
I had not even left the drive and Vodaphone rang my phone asking about an illegal movement.
Switching to the second spare fob with a new battery cured the false alarms.
Not cheap at £360 a year, but worth the money in my opinion.
Ask what the procedure is if you get your car stolen. With some, you have to get a police crime number before they will track your car!

Execspec

these guys are good, will even come to your door for a small fee.

my cousin had his new Q5 fitted with a tracker Locate . speak to Ash top bloke

Hi. have you asked your dealer? they have done so for me on both occasions, and will be fitting mine before I pick up in the new year.
All done when you pick up the car, no hassle.

Hi all,

1st post.

Pick up my new C63s Coupe finally next Wednesday. Looking forward to it. After owning the previous model and switching from Audi, little bit excited.

I need to get a tracker fitted for insurance reasons. Anyone got any feedback on brands/ installers for the north London area.

Thanks

AshC63 at execspec is a reputable agent drop him a pm.

Who is your insurer? Was it compulsory? Admiral didn't demand one.

Thanks for the help.

Its a fleet policy so they demanded a Cat 5 which ive arrange through TrackerFit. Went for the Tracker Cat 5 Plus which is Merc approved.

To be fair to Mercedes Grimsby they said the price I was quoted was very good and should go with it. Cant beat an honest sales person.

Had to get a black box fitted to a car for my son who has just passed his test.
This has a free tracker .Just phone them up if the car goes missing.

Only trouble is I use the car at times and have to remember to drive it "suitably" or his insurance goes up....! Which I have paid for. Not the easiest thing to do after being in the SLK55..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom