Cambridge/East Anglia GTG - Sunday 13th April 6pm - Belfry Hotel Cambourne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mabz

Car
1998 bmw 840 ci sport
alright guys i see there are a few on here from cambridgeshire we should get together for a beer whilst the weather is nice:cool:

who's in....
1. mabz

Me too.

Right my OCD has kicked in i have only had my 190e for 4 days now and its going to the body shop for a full resto so I'm going to post pone this for a while most likely next year now!! Cheers

mate thats lovely,enjoy will have to get a mini cambridge meet in there's a few of us

Moved your posts from my CLS Thread into here :thumb:

Im up for this, any suggestions as to where/when?

Either The Bridge or the Plough could work, although (if I have right pub) the last time I went to Plough I seem to think the car park was a bit limited. Good food however.

Has anyone had a drink at the Belfry in Cambourne, short hop from the M11/A14 new Hotel, massive carpark and an opportunity to stretch your cars legs on the A428 back toward Cambridge.

No one has offered a date yet! Are we thinking Easter weekend or beyond? I could do Good Friday night 18th April. evenings of the 23/24th are out for me (company annual bun fight). Thoughts anyone.

Hi Maxwell, hope you are well. I managed to get my dates wrong, annual company get together is 25 and 26 April. Understand Easter may not work for many, just trying to get some ideas and input on dates.

opportunity to stretch your cars legs on the A428 back toward Cambridge.

Careful of unmarked Police on that stretch! I know of 2 people who have been caught :(

Good choice of venue also, so either Belfry, Plough or Bridge?

Im never sure of dates, so best someone pick one and I will commit then. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom