Can i fit r32 seats?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ams

Car
W207 E250 CDI Coupe
I really like the mk5 R32 seats from a golf can i fit them in my 2002 c class?

lol, probably end up doing more damage to my car

Need a subframe to interface the merc holes to the VW holes....

And some wiring changes to trick, as an example the seat occupancy sensor into not flagging an error..

Doable, but not easily.

Would have thought the seats in your C63 would be nicer than the seats in a Golf

ams, what do you drive, as your sig says c63, and you are enquiring about a 2002 c-class?

Just a thought - are mk5 R32 seats made by Konig, like the mk4 R32 seats were? If so subframes might be available from Konig as if you were fitting an aftermarket seat.

Just a thought - are mk5 R32 seats made by Konig, like the mk4 R32 seats were? If so subframes might be available from Konig as if you were fitting an aftermarket seat.
And that would cost :eek:;)

Even if it were possible, I don't think it would look right.

And why would you want relatively uncomfortable sports seats in a relatively slow diesel?

sorry for the confusion i have a c63 amg, but my dad has a c class c220 cdi.

He's a bit old, and he sat it an mk5 r32 and really liked the seats and said he wanted them for his car, i have come across a set which are pretty cheap and wondered how hard it is to fit in his car

Even if it were possible, I don't think it would look right.

And why would you want relatively uncomfortable sports seats in a relatively slow diesel?

there not uncomfortable, and there for my dads car he likes them and think there comfortable.

and he's not like a boy racer so doesn't need a fast car to speed about.

there not uncomfortable, and there for my dads car he likes them and think there comfortable.

and he's not like a boy racer so doesn't need a fast car to speed about.

I had a quick sit in some a while back, and while they're very supportive, there's not a great deal of movement/adjustability in them I don't think?

If you do it, he'll be the envy of every 17 year old saxo driver, that's for sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom