Can the C63 AMG be a bit jerky at higher revs (Supercharged)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justin R

Car
Various
I am new to the MB brand and am more used to driving manual turbo cars for fun. I have bought a supercharged C63 and am trying to get used to driving it with its settings etc.

It can get jerky at higher revs which I'm putting down to the power and instant response but thought id ask on here as haven't come across it before. I probably just need to learn to drive...

I am sure Lee_C63 will be here soon to offer advice.

As far as i am aware, probably not. Depends on the mapping.

Thanks for the response. It was set up by Acid at MSL.

The company seems to have a fairly good reputation but after having a wheel almost fall off while I was driving it after they fitted stainless lines I will certainly hold my breath. Almost two weeks later and I'm still awaiting a response...

Could be a number of different things, When tuning it can push other items to extreme and if worn can start to break down.

I had this on my other Turbo'd cars usually the Crank sensor would act up at high boost , replacement sorted it, Fuel pumps are another maybe nothing to do with the map/setup at all.

Acid is a very busy person you want to try and ring him if you haven't already done so.

There is nothing wrong with the car, it's like it's new. The setup was done at msl so I will eventually get hold of him and see what he thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom