Can The Mercedes-AMG GT S Put Up A Fight Against The McLaren 650S?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
oh dear. Had to stop watching after 1.16s... Too painful to continue watching.

I'm gutted, i'm going to cancel my order :p

Not a fair race.

GTS is over 130hp down on a car that is very light with carbon tub, etc...

I do love the 650S though , i'd have one over the 458 any day.

It better be much quicker, its twice the price.

Next lets compare a Nissan Cube with a audi R8.

Damn, that video's going to really spoil my enjoyment as I rock around in my GT :p

Less than THREE weeks to go and the car arrives at the dealer on Monday :bannana:

Hang on ! Are you telling me that not only doesn't this car have an M156 engine it's also slower than a car costing up to £100k more ? How on earth have we all been so stupid ?????!!!! We're lucky you're about on here Don to save us all from ourselves.

Last edited:
But wait.....

Just imagine how slow it'd be with the M156/9 :eek:

Doesn't bear thinking about :D

So, who on here is actually getting one and when?

rsk21- End Sept
BenzedUP - ??
acej - ??
Palmball - 1st Sept (who's counting :D)

Palmball said:
So, who on here is actually getting one and when? rsk21- End Sept BenzedUP - ?? acej - ?? Palmball - 1st Sept (who's counting :D)

Not sure when Don's is arriving ;)

Oct 4th Selinite grey, Premium pack, chrome pack, cross spoke wheels with black and silver leather.

So, who on here is actually getting one and when?

rsk21- End Sept
BenzedUP - End if October
acej - Sept 16th
Palmball - 1st Sept (who's counting )
Graymj - 4th Oct

I will eat my shoe if any road-going GT gets the 6.2. The 4.0 is different for sure, but theres nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

However, after gleefully stating earlier that I pick up my car in a couple of weeks, I got an email today saying theres production delays and it won't arrive at the dealer until 7th September. So pick up will be 8/9th at best :mad:

Andrew mine ships on the 31st and I have been told it arrives on the 9th so we maybe on the same container

I don't know how you lot can sleep in the night knowing that mclaren is faster than your new toy...

I don't know how you lot can sleep in the night knowing that mclaren is faster than your new toy...

I am gutted mate. Wish I had stuck to the c63 all those years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom