Can you guess how much this part is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjmaxwell

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 SL63
Now we all know how reassuringly expenses Mercedes are and how some parts can be pricey but would anyone like to hazard a guess to how much this is?

Clue;- you need 24 of them!

Last edited:
Before I answer this can you give an indication how long this thread will run before you tell us?

63p

Are they some sort of quarter turn twist lock receivers for trim? And did they charge £1.39 +vat per unit?

Or have I made a compete ar$e of myself as usual?

Buy one, then invest in a 3D printer?

:D

I bought some screws for the door card on my G. £1.29 + vat EACH :eek::mad:

I revise my guess to £50 for 24 of these gizmos

Now we all know how reassuringly expenses Mercedes are and how some parts can be pricey but would anyone like to hazard a guess to how much this is?

Clue;- you need 24 of them!

Can you tell us yet?

It's 6 hours now..........

Still on page 1 though...

He can't say until at least 10 pages have gone by, we have all sorts of daft prices, from nothing to £1Million, a Daily Wail style rant for six pages, at least one mention of Hitler and Margaret Thatcher, how bankers are really W@nkers, wind turbines and Fu*king Greens...

Last edited:
I might have some of those spare laying around.

They are used to hold the bumper skeleton to the bumper on a W209 arent they :D

84p?

Last edited:
When the thread started, £1.48 each, but now, with inflation £1.62.:D

Still on page 1 though...

He can't say until at least 10 pages have gone by, we have all sorts of daft prices, from nothing to £1Million, a Daily Wail style rant for six pages, at least one mention of Hitler and Margaret Thatcher, how bankers are really W@nkers, wind turbines and Fu*king Greens...

True, but you forgot someone posting a winging post about someone posting winging posts, complaining about the Daily Mail. Comes to every thread by page 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom