Can you upload routes to 2010 W204 Comand?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tombola

Car
C63 AMG
Hi all,

Going on a trip and I wanted to upload a custom route to the nav. I currently have it all set and ready to go in my garmin, but I thought this may be able to be uploaded to the Comand via the USB cable in the glovebox?

But there again maybe it can't as I did a search and couldn't see any threads in the first 10 pages of results?

TIA

Tom

I don't know, but I don't think so. - Having said that, I'm sure I saw a video from the US where "Mercedes Connect" (or whatever their helper service is called) could send a route to their COMAND whilst talking to the owner on the phone.

I suspect the problem is that COMAND is its own thing and doesn't recognise routes from any other source.

(Obviously I'm happy to be proven wrong.)

Hi all,

Going on a trip and I wanted to upload a custom route to the nav. I currently have it all set and ready to go in my garmin, but I thought this may be able to be uploaded to the Comand via the USB cable in the glovebox?

But there again maybe it can't as I did a search and couldn't see any threads in the first 10 pages of results?

TIA

Tom

On recent Comands you can upload custom routes via an SD card, but not from the USB port. Not sure if your 2010 version can do this. To check, go into Comand, then Navigation then select Destination. If a Routes option is shown then you are in luck, otherwise not. If so, I can advise on how to convert your Garmin file so it can be imported.

Regards,
Malcolm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom