Car audio for sale all high quality items Focal,DLS,JL audio,Audio systems,genesis,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

riz_k

Car
w203 c180k sport edition
Hi guys getting rid off loads of car audio products that i have acquired over the years, these are all high end products which have cost me a lot of money but are know surplus to requirements.

Speakers:-

Audio system radion 165 plus 6.5" component speaker system unused brand new boxed complete with mids,tweeters and crossovers. very high quality and made by mosconi cost me £250 will accept £150

Dls rs6a 6.5" component system complete with crossovers,tweeters and mid these are currently in my car but will be removed soon no box- Will accept £80

Focal 165k2 polykevlar these beasts cost me £450 a couple of years ago they have been in storage for nearly 2 years so not sure if there working comes with box, tweeters,crossovers and mid speakers with grills. one tweeter flush mount is damaged and one crossover has damage to casing not a big deal. will accept £65

Amplifiers:-

Audio system x-ion 100.2 amplifer brand new unused complete in box cost me £300 yours for half the price £150

Genesis profile two amplifier nice compact amp but packs a punch -£75

Subwoofers:-

10" focal solution 25a1 with a built in 3 channel amplifer, 1 channel dedicated for the subwoofer and two channels for speakers very nice all in one unit comes with bass controller which also adds aux in to your system - £130

2x jl audio 6w3v3 6.5" subwoofers in a custom sealed box built to jl audio specs these subs are small in size but deliver a nice kick most people think i have a 12" installed in the boot lol. nice and compact they cost me £150 each plus the box ill sell the lot for £150 and will throw in a ground zero amp which requires one thread to be retapped.

Headunits:-

Alpine CDA-9815RB very nice sq unit has many x.over settings,time correction etc brilliant head unit for sound quality will come boxed. £100 also have ipod adaptor which can be included for £20 extra

All items are in used condition unless stated otherwise and therefore will have marks on them from general use nothing major. all of the above prices are for cash on collection from nuneaton and do not include delivery however this can be arranged at additional costs for anyone who wishes.

For more info please feel free to pm me or call/text me on 07965575777

Genesis amp provisionally sold

Focal components now gone

Audio systems components and amplifier sold, jl audio subwoofers sold.

Have the following remaining, i have lowered price slightly

Focal subwoofer-£120

Dls components-£75

genesis p2 amp-£70

alpine head unit-£90

Audio system components and amp available due to non payer will accept £180 for both speakers and amp.

I will accept £65 for the alpine stereo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom