Car blower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigdrew

Car
Ml350 bluetec clk220 CDi w209 amg styling 18in amg wheels cla 220cdi amg sport c class w205 amg line
I was looking to buy a car blower don't know much about them
Are they any good and are they worth the money

One of these ?

s-l300.jpg

Lol no car water blower

A garden blower would do the job.

It's worth looking at dog blasters, which as far as I can tell are identical (filtration, variable speed, variable heat) but typically somewhat cheaper than ones sold for car detailing. We have an Aeolus TD901T, which was £120 delivered. I use that on the SL (as well as the dogs :D) and it works fine.

AEOLUS-TD-901T CYCLONE

Obviously lots of other makes/models available.

I bought one of these after chatting to Jim Green who recommended it. I don't use it for drying the whole car but it is great at getting water out of all the panel gaps, wheels, brakes etc. It comes in handy for all sorts I'd drying duties. This model was actually designed for drying motorcycles, works great on push bikes too :)

IMG_4149.JPG

I bought one of these after chatting to Jim Green who recommended it. I don't use it for drying the whole car but it is great at getting water out of all the panel gaps, wheels, brakes etc. It comes in handy for all sorts I'd drying duties. This model was actually designed for drying motorcycles, works great on push bikes too :)

View attachment 75159

I can thoroughly recommend these, great for blowing out water from all those gaps and crevices on a car, and even better for the engine bay, the force is really very impressive.

I got a pet hair dryer, about half the price of ones for motorbike/car and just the same :)

Are these blowers any better than using an air gun attached to a compressor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom