Car covered in brown dust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
Hi i live in south leicestershire and car keeps getting covered in brown dust and looks terrible only after a day after cleaning. Any one else notice this ????? Think it must be dust from some desert somewhere. My friends covered too.

Might be pollen....it's that time of year.

Been very dry and top soil keeps getting blown off the fields. Very noticeable in rural areas.

I was in North Leicestershire the other day. saw a layby which looked more like a beach!!

Exactly the same. It looks filthy 1/2 days after I've cleaned it.

Me too! Washed my cars just before going away on monday morning, Came back this afternoon and they're covered in dust! Annoying! :D

We live next to a farm and they are tilling the earth at the momemt and preparing it for seeding and the amount of dust being generated is huge...my car looks as if its been in a sand storm. Need a little bit of rain to dampen down the dust in the fields.

Hi i live in south leicestershire and car keeps getting covered in brown dust and looks terrible only after a day after cleaning. Any one else notice this ????? Think it must be dust from some desert somewhere. My friends covered too.

:D:D:D lmao :thumb:

Yep, its the fields.

Drove out last week and it was a near sandstorm with the wind picking up the dry sandy dirt on the fields.

Driving me mad too, its not so bad until it rains and then it looks awful.

Our windows on our house are suffering the same.

Hope it doesn't travel to Manchester!

Well thank you chaps for your feedback. I never thought it was such a common problem. There are many fields close by yes and its been quite windy of late. Cheers Tony.

same in manchester - mine gets cleaned every monday and within hours covered in dust etc - probably just general dust thats being blown about with the high winds we are experiencing lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom