Car crash compilations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crasher8

Car
e200
Hello.

I am creating compilations of car crash videos and want to share them with you.

I hope I'm at right sub-forum to do that and moderators don't mind for me to be here. On the other hand, this whole forum is about cars, so I think my posts would not be considered as spam. :)

Every day new compilation is created, so for those who are interested - check this thread daily, videos are waiting for you!

This is my first video:

REMOVED

Enjoy, be safe and see you tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link removed, why anyone would want to spend their time compiling video clips of horrific crashes is beyond me.

Dont post anymore :ban: we arent intrested in a daily update showing terrible things, thats what rolling news channels are for.

Link removed, why anyone would want to spend their time compiling video clips of horrific crashes is beyond me.

Dont post anymore :ban: we arent intrested in a daily update showing terrible things, thats what rolling news channels are for.

No doubt there was adverts as well?...hence spam?

Neil

Any ghouls of horrific car crashes can get their fix on YouTube so an unnecessary and unwanted addition here.

YouTube is funded by ads.

Nearly all videos have ads, and that one probably did too. If it did, the poster will profit from it.

I hope I'm at right sub-forum to do that and moderators don't mind for me to be here. On the other hand, this whole forum is about cars, so I think my posts would not be considered as spam. :)

No, you missed it. This is not such "sub-forum".
Think of this like Facebook just without fake photos of kids, pets, holidays, shoes, jewelry, furniture etc.
Very boring actually, we only discuss about cars we have owned, own or wish to own so please don't bother sharing car destruction videos with us as we take it very difficult to watch.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

First clip is someone being run over and killed:ban:
Which was basically the common theme.

Funny what some find entertaining.....or not in this case.

Which was basically the common theme.

Funny what some find entertaining.....or not in this case.

Thank you all for your replies and attention.

I quoted this message because in my opinion it sums up all replies in this thread.

I would like to say only one thing - I do not entertain watching those videos, you should be sick to do that.

What I want to show you is what careless driving leads to.

You are right, people get killed but that is the point - avoid situations like in these videos. You can learn something.

Despite all these arguments, if you guys do not agree to keep this thread alive, let it be.

Thank you for not being patronising and self-righteous. We would never have worked out that bad driving is dangerous on our own.

What I want to show you is what careless driving leads to.

And you choose to show it with gratuitous graphic clips, rather than with anything approaching coherent information.

I don't think so. I think you set out to shock and tittilate. You are on the wrong forum.

Try Corsa wheelspin at McDonalds chav driver forum. You may have better luck.

YouTube is funded by ads.

Nearly all videos have ads, and that one probably did too. If it did, the poster will profit from it.

My youtube channels had something like 120k views and I've made $4 :D

For a while now, I've wondered what that results in "in the real world".

I didn't think it would be much but that is particularly disappointing.

It's a numbers game. :cool: Depends on subject matter too. There are thousands who make a good living, some into the millions from their ad revenue.

An excellent review of a video game just released, by a well known reviewer with many subscribers, will have an ad to buy the game on it, and you can then imagine the revenue from that would be a stark contrast, with more earnings per click and far higher click-per-view rate.

Last edited:
So an advert to buy the crashed cars? I think postage might be a problem...

Ads are automatically assigned based on keywords.

Might be local accident repair centre ads, but obviously completely irrelevant in this context so would get low click rates.

If a compilation video has a theme tune, there may be an iTunes ad to buy that song, though.

Ads are automatically assigned based on keywords.

Might be local accident repair centre ads, but obviously completely irrelevant in this context so would get low click rates.

If a compilation video has a theme tune, there may be an iTunes ad to buy that song, though.

The satisfaction of having AdBlocker installed on my browser is complete:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom