Car related New Year Resolutions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
Never one for these weight loss and stop drinking nonsense resolutions but this year I resolved to

complete my W114 tuning and remaining bits
flog at least two cars
clear out all the surplus parts from my W114 rebuild and other cars and
clear the garage of junk.

Already started on 3 this morning.

Finish my W210 E55 restoration.
And some weight loss for myself !lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think I have about 30 sq ft worth of stuff I can clear out. That space would be very useful indeed!

I go this at least twice a year but manage to refill it with more 'junk' :doh:

*I do

To be content with the CLS and stop looking to replace it.

Kenny

That's a tough one - for me, once I've started looking, the outcome is inevitable.

lol and on that note, my E63 was in for some warranty work and was loaned a GLE350d now I'm on the hunt for a GLE/ML63 :doh:

Trying to hold off though but it's most likely going to happen this year at some point I feel.:devil:

Car related New Year resolutions.

To use a less jaggie brush for its monthly wash. And a better wax than Mr Sheen.

To finally replace my trusty old W203... the strategy of waiting for it to start going wrong has failed. 10 year on and still rust free and reliable. But it's a 2006 car and I guess 10 years is enough? I am sure there are many members here with older and equally reliable cars though... so no I have no real reason to change it, other than for change's sake. This is my New Year's Resolution, but I do agree that it does not sound very resolute...

Last edited:
Drive it further, enjoy it more ....

To use a less jaggie brush for its monthly wash. And a better wax than Mr Sheen.

The slippery slope to sheepskin mitts and two buckets beckons...

Mmmm...I wonder how long that will last

Shall we have a sweepstake guys? I'll go for January 28th.

I need to do the same! Except I keep buying & not doing much selling! Nearly bought an Alfa GT 3.2 V6 Busso last month for 3k but luckily it fell through on 11th hour.

To not change cars.

Wrong thread Lee, this is the NY Resolution thread not the New Jokes thread :D:D:bannana::bannana:

I resolve to fix something, anything, without breaking something else, that costs more than the original thing I was attempting to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom