car shampoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Meguiars ultimate wash & wax on the Merc and Triumph.....................Lidl washing up liquid (lemon version) on the Dacia Duster!

Stripped of wax and ready for all that salt to get to work !

goldclass_wash_64oz.jpg

sorry guys, iv gone for angel wax shamoo!

Angel wax, All the way from my home city Glasgow ... :):)

Gold Glass polish is first class, I imagine the wash is as well.

Another vote for Meguiars Gold Class shampoo.

Leaves the bodywork looking really clean and shiny and smells nice too!

Meguiars Gold Class is generally pretty good, just don't mix it to strong as it can strip wax by my understanding.

I couldn't get hold of Gyeon Bathe so went for some Dodo Juice Basics of Bling shampoo, foams up nicely and does the job.

Funny you should mention Halfrauds, their own car shampoo came top in an Auto Express test. God knows I'm no fan of theirs but the stuff is good.

Another +1 for the Halfords stuff. I bought it for the Value option, but have found it really good. I'll try something different next time around though, just to see if the others are really better...

Meguiars ultimate wash & wax

Never heard of it until last weekend but, following the advice from an experienced detailer in Edinburgh, I've just ordered various cleaning products by Nanolex. Won't be using any Halfords / AG / Meg's products moving forward :thumb:

I use Simoniz products and they tend to be pretty good especially at their price point

I use my daughter only £7 & helps keeps her fit too...:rolleyes:

I use my daughter only £7 & helps keeps her fit too...:rolleyes:

I was going to get my daughter to wash the car but when I said go get the shampoo she came back with a bottle of herbal essences :eek:

Well ... she is only 4 it was a silly idea she'd never reach the top :D

Johnson's Baby Bath (Blue Bottle) - Best car shampoo i have used, hands down. Cheap too with the BOGOF deals in supermarkets. Have been using it for about 10 years now, was switched on to it when I had a TT years ago, and a Swissvax approved detailer on the TT Forum recommended it. I do also quite like Megs Ultimate Wash & Wax but I find its a bit fussy in warm weather.

Oh Dear, i have always used what ever washing up liquid is under the sink. Then leather off. T cut and wax in summer.
I can feel some rebuffs on the way ( get it!, Get It! re -buff !!!!!, oh i give up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom