Car transporter for Europe.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Calcifer

Car
R107 500SL, W124 E500 LTD, W124 AMG, W211 E55, E30 M3, CSL, Z3M, 355, 550, 360 CS, 964, NSX, RX-7
Evening guys,

Thought to ask here. I'm looking to move my car from Manchester to Munich and the idea of driving it there during March is not the most appealing.

Anyone happen to know a car transport company that would move it over the continent for a reasonable price? :dk:

If it was summer, would make a lovely drive.

Thanks again :)

There are car trains to Munich from the north of Germany.Might be worth investigating.

Which car from that stunning collection in your sig do you want moved? Maybe someone on here would jump at the chance of a drive across Germany in an E500 irrespective of the time of year. Pay the ferry, insurance and return fair and its job done!

If it's the NSX or the 550 I'm in! ;)

You'll be looking at £800-1100 range to get it there.

I've just designed a logo and rebrand for a local guy that runs a service like this, even has a Mercedes flat bed :D

Would be happy to put his details forward to you

Dont forget though in March (like today) :- In Germany if it starts snowing, slush, ice etc its law to be running winter tyres. Its not law to run winters... if the condtions are "good", but if the weather turns on you and you get pulled over, expect a fine and possible car compounded.
The statutory provisions on the obligation to fit winter tyres In Germany were updated in 2010. There is now a so-called ‘situational winter tyre obligation’.
This means that the obligation to run a vehicle on winter tyres does not apply with reference to a particular date, but instead depends on the weather conditions.
The winter tyre obligation applies in winter conditions including ice and black ice, frost, snow and slush.
In such weather conditions only tyres which have the sign ‘M + S’ (mud and snow tyres) on the side wall may be used. Winter tyres and all-season tyres with this symbol are acceptable. Many of these tyres also display a symbol of a three-peaked mountain with an inset snow flake.

I've just designed a logo and rebrand for a local guy that runs a service like this, even has a Mercedes flat bed :D

Would be happy to put his details forward to you

Hi,

Yes please if you could.

Thanks

Thanks for the help and replies and the PM's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom