Car Undersealing - South East London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mat500E

Car
92' W124 500E
Hi,

New member here - Currently acquired a 92' 500E that was from JAPAN.

The underbody of the car has zero rust, however, now being in the UK with the wet and damp weather I want to get the underbody of the car protected.

Does anyone have any recommendations of any companies located in South East London - Greenwich that can do this at a decent price?

Cheers,
Mat

We can do it for you. We are about 45 mins from jct 10 of the M25. We do loads of undersealing here.

How long do you need the car for?

What sort of prices do you charge?

Do you offer detailing aswell?

thanks!

EDIT: I looked at your site and you're ~100 miles away so it's a bit of a way out for me! Would've loved to go there tho!

Last edited:
EDIT: I looked at your site and you're ~100 miles away so it's a bit of a way out for me! Would've loved to go there tho!

Its not a bad drive, have a service at the same time and be satisfied you have had your car looked after by an expert.

Its not a bad drive, have a service at the same time and be satisfied you have had your car looked after by an expert.
Thanks, but I don't need a service :). It depends on the pricing really. Cheers

We can do it for you. We are about 45 mins from jct 10 of the M25. We do loads of undersealing here.
If you could give me a quote for

1) undersealing
2) undersealing and detail (paint correction, remove swirls, etc)

That would be awesome

Cheers buddy

Done properly and you shouldn't need paint correction after ;)

Mat500E said:
Thanks, but I don't need a service :). It depends on the pricing really. Cheers
would you put a price on preserving a lovely car or go with a cheaper quote not knowing how good the job will be? Everything PCS does is done extremely well, just search the forum and you will soon see how satisfied people are with their work. I don't take mine or my dads car anywhere else

would you put a price on preserving a lovely car or go with a cheaper quote not knowing how good the job will be? Everything PCS does is done extremely well, just search the forum and you will soon see how satisfied people are with their work. I don't take mine or my dads car anywhere else
I never said I would go for a cheap alternative - I just said it depends on the pricing as how far away it is from me.

Additionally, I've already been in contact with them, however, seeing as their undersealing guys are only available during the week, it wouldn't be ideal for me as I do not have any time to take my car down there during the week.

I'm in no rush, I'll keep an eye out for any other companies that are doing this (reputable companies).

My 500E will be drystored in the garage during the winter anyway.

Cheers

Do a google search for before and after,they did one of my classic Jaguars some years back. I forget the guys name now,but he did a superb job both underneath and in all the cavities,box sections etc. They are Newbury way,but may have moved.

Do a google search for before and after,they did one of my classic Jaguars some years back. I forget the guys name now,but he did a superb job both underneath and in all the cavities,box sections etc. They are Newbury way,but may have moved.

They're now in Warwickshire. He does have a mixed reputation though.

Had the car over @ PCS for the last day for the under-sealing.

From what I saw from the pictures, it looks like a quality A+ job and very, very good pricing.

The under-body is lovely and protected now which gives me ease of mind - they even gave me some tips on what I need to take a look at in the future (powersteering leak + bushes worn on the left suspension arm). Other than that, the car is pretty much spot on.

A+ recommended service from Olly, Natacha and their team.

Still waiting on the pictures and I will post them here once I have them.

Cheers

Great job PCS - Olly and team.

Any more praise and Olly's head will be growing!

We do aim to please.

It was a pleasure to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom