Carbon Fibre Trim Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GLK

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
I'm thinking of making a few changes to the interior, now that the custom steering wheel is done, and want to start with carbon dipping some plastic bits.

Some time ago I was given contact details for Dan @ Carbon Performance, courtesy of a fellow member here, but it appears the business is no longer trading.

Would anyone care to recommend an alternative (ideally based on personal experience, and not crazy expensive)?

The people next door to MSL were doing this. Can't remember their name unfortunately (BSA?) but I can speak to Acid about it if you want?

Yes, thanks - that'll be great.

The guy you need to speak to is Shab, Tel: 07581 345855

I know they did some mirrors for Bruno (C36fan on here) but no idea about anything else, like prices.

Hope it works out. :)

Great, thanks - I'll give him a call tomorrow

33343510455_3e37ca5891_o.gif

07966926485 does all sorts of dipping,mirrors ,grills just about anything including wheels

Would the heat from the engine affect the carbon dip ?

Okay, I've contacted both, just waiting for replies.

@kasper, what's you chap's name?

I'm talking to Stewart, getting parts ready ...

Need to decide on the background colour and carbon pattern / colour - what I thought just simple dark grey or black is, apparently, not how it works.

yes this was the carbon design I picked lots of different carbon designs available colours are by choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom