Cardinal sin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jon.english68

Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus Coupe
I know many people here feel that the C class AMG Sport models are a joke and some how dilute the AMG brand, well I have a C220 CDI AMG sport Plus and I love it, but, I felt the need to Juiz it up a bit so today I fitted a Cobra quad exhaust and AMG rear defuser, much to my surprise the new exhaust has some how released the beast, the engine now Revs much more freely and pulls so much harder,
0f4e62ac0ff467dd751f5ac01189bd62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job, where did you get the bits from ?? This is a mod I have planned for my CLK.

My wife bought me the defuser for Christmas off eBay so not sure which one it is, the exhaust is from cobra, again I got it off eBay as it was cheaper than cobras web site

Last edited:
Thanks mate, sounds good too, nice burble at idle, nice n quiet when driving but growls discreetly when giving it some, I’m well chuffed [emoji3]

Your welcome, glad to see you’ve resisted the temptation to stick an amg badge on the back of it . Keep up with the mods:):cool:

Lmao, to be fare, I did, but as soon as I had, I realised it looked stupid so ripped them all off [emoji16] looks much better [emoji6]

Does look excellent!

The diffuser looks very much like a CKS Performance one. Is it fitted using just double sided 3M tape or are there locating lugs in the moulding.

that looks nice. Amazing how much more aggressive the rear looks now with the quad's and diffuser

I put that same on exhaust on mine, looks awesome with it on and sounds and i too think it goes better too, i also have that same diffuser but i am thinking of changing ot to a carbon fibre 1 but cannot make up my mind

Your welcome, glad to see you’ve resisted the temptation to stick an amg badge on the back of it . Keep up with the mods:):cool:

I was toying with the idea of taking the C63 AMG off and putting C180 CDI on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom