carlsson 19 inch alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m11ler

Car
volvo v50
Hello are these alloys worth much?
Carlsson 19 inch. They have the name embossed in the face
Have added pictures in attachments.

Last edited:
They have definitely had better days. Are they worth refurbing and selling as they are ?

They have definitely had better days. Are they worth refurbing and selling as they are ?

You'd probably be able to sell them for more if you got them refurbed yourself.
Or you could sell them as they are and let the new owner refurb them. You'd have to price them accordingly though.

They'd be more appealing to a buyer if they were all refurbed and nice looking though.

I believe those Carlsson's are quite light compared to other wheels.
They're pretty expensive to buy too, so you should be able to shift them.

Was thinking £175. ? Will advertise them properly when i take them off . Thanks

Each, or for the set?

Each, I hope.

You'd be a fool to let them all go for £175 if they're genuine.

Rash, long time no talk. Lol

There's 1/16 and there's 1/16 Forged (check out the lettering around the centre cap). Not the same wheel.

00037_1_16be_300.jpg

Carlsson_1_16_UL_Low-c-Carlsson.jpg

The lettering and style of alloy seem like the 1st picture.
I'm going to take one off today and take pictures of front and back. Will put on here . How can you tell from the back if they're original ? Thanks for the advice.

If you are planning on selling them then it would be nice to know their width and if they are all the same. It would also be beneficial to know if they are "true" as if they are buckled then it may make them uneconomical to repair depending on how bad they are.

Kenny

the tyres on them are 235 /35 /19 only one is any good
the one I took off for the photo had a 10 ml spacer behind it.
have no idea if they are buckled or not though . I can't see any big chunks took out, mainly looks like they have been scraped along the curb its mostly the black coat of paint that's chipped and around the bolt holes, the rim edge is where its scraped the most,

Would take £200 for the set if there worth that.
Have kept them on so i can still roll the car forward and back till ive stripped the rest of the interior and sunroof out.

I sold a perfect set of Carlsson 1/16 in silver with no kerbing/rashes or buckles, mine were 8.5" wide all around.

I sold them after much hassle for £600 with all 4 good tyres and rears infact had over 6mm tread so i think £200 for the way they are is good price. Have what offset and width are these?

I'm not sure will check the width and offset. They have got spacers on though. Thanks for that AMO . I'd be happy with around £200 off someone. I've not properly advertised them yet as i still have them on to allow me to roll it in and out the garage. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't over or underpricing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom