Carlsson Alloys for S211 E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
I really like the look of these wheels for my silver e55

They are listed as

10Jx19h2 E30

8.5Jx19H2 E35

Does anyone know if they will fit or if they need to be 8.5J and 9.5J?

Thanks

Look good, How much is it?
g.png

I'm about to put mine in the classified section although mine are 18's but absolutely stunning £1000.00 buys them

I'm about to put mine in the classified section although mine are 18's but absolutely stunning £1000.00 buys them

Is that with tyres and if so which ones and what condition?

Thanks

hi nick i have literally listed them this second in the classifieds, thanks martin

They look the business. Just need to have a think about the grey centres with my silver car.

no worries mate personally for me the colour combo really defines the split rim and enhances the polished bolts/lips.:thumb:

Also trying to decide on 18s (potentially wits lowering kit) or 19s.

Opinion seems mixed on whether the 19s affect ride quality. They certainly fill the arches better but I love how well the car rides in comparison to modern cars

Also trying to decide on 18s (potentially wits lowering kit) or 19s.

Opinion seems mixed on whether the 19s affect ride quality. They certainly fill the arches better but I love how well the car rides in comparison to modern cars

19's can affect ride quality but some would say 18's are the same i think it all goes down to personal preference. i have always found that 19's/20's etc are more prone to crack issues due to the lower profile tyre and larger area of the rim however there's a lot to factor in like the quality of the roads in your area potholes, recessed drain covers etc as this is why they get damaged in the first place

19's can affect ride quality but some would say 18's are the same i think it all goes down to personal preference. i have always found that 19's/20's etc are more prone to crack issues due to the lower profile tyre and larger area of the rim however there's a lot to factor in like the quality of the roads in your area potholes, recessed drain covers etc as this is why they get damaged in the first place

I live in central London so the roads are horrendous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom