Cat D Stolen Recovered 2014 E63 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thefibreguy

Car
2012 Range Rover Sport
Morning All,

Have seen a 2014 E63 estate, with 26K miles, for sale at £30K. Problem is that its S/R, but looks perfect.

Is it worth the risk? Pro's/Con's ??

Cheers.

Hmmm
Cons are that you might have problems in resale and its only priced a few thou below what market value would be anyway (not sure how well specc'd it is)
If it was 22k -25k it might be worth it, personally I wouldnt touch it at all, but certainly not at that price!

I recall seeing one like this for sale recently. Looked great.
If its a long term prospect and you've checked if there was any work done afterwards I'd bargain hard but buy it.
It will be a right royal pita to sell but that doesn't mean it won't be a great car.

Is it black and Nottingham based? If so has been on the market since last August. Seem to remember it wasn't just stolen recovered and was as low as £26k.

Morning All,

Have seen a 2014 E63 estate, with 26K miles, for sale at £30K. Problem is that its S/R, but looks perfect.

Is it worth the risk? Pro's/Con's ??

Cheers.

I've recently had my Audi A5 nicked/recovered (undamaged) Police told me to give it to the insurance, as it would always have a "marker" against it.

I'd avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 210 was stolen recovered. Had it for two years with no problems at all. This was central London too.

I once bought a car which unknowingly had a PNC marker on it which questioned it's history.

I got stopped a lot in it and once had to have the seats out to prove it was genuine - which of course it wasn't but none of this showed on the HPI and they didn't pursue due to the low value so I didn't bother trying to recover anything from HPI as it was worth so little anyway.

However, they did tell me I could take the car to VOSA and get the marker removed.

I couldn't be rsed and ran it for another few months and traded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom