Changing The Law.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
If you had the chance to change a law or sentencing, what would it be?

I have a few in my locker:

Dropping litter = £2,000 fine.

Not picking up dog poop = £2000 fine.

The scumbags that we see on Police Camera Action driving at high speeds, especially in built up areas = Throw away the key.

Spitting at or assaulting a police officer = Throw away the key.

Child abusers. 24 hours locked in a cell with a dozen or so handy nutters.

Using phone whilst in charge of a vehicle = car crushed

Lane hogging = shot

Bring back quartering.

Will work out the offences later.

Outsource the entire prison service to Russia (stipulate Siberia & Chukotka locations only), and pay them £100 a year per 'customer'.

I foresee a dramatic drop in crime numbers across the board ... and billions saved to waste on foreign aid or suchlike.

If you had the chance to change a law or sentencing, what would it be?
Dropping litter = £2,000 fine.

Or, you could fine the council for not supplying & maintaining litter bins anymore. I remember when they were at every bus stop or anywhere people could congregate. Now you can drive for hours without seeing one at all.

Russ

Or, you could fine the council for not supplying & maintaining litter bins anymore. I remember when they were at every bus stop or anywhere people could congregate. Now you can drive for hours without seeing one at all.

Russ
No no no. If people are capable of carrying their drinks cans, food wrappers, fag packets, etc when they're full, then they should be capable of carrying them home and putting them in their own bins when they've finished with them.

No no no. If people are capable of carrying their drinks cans, food wrappers, fag packets, etc when they're full, then they should be capable of carrying them home and putting them in their own bins when they've finished with them.

Councils have already applied the same logic to public toilets and are closing them as well, litter will not be the worst problem in many areas.

Russ

Walking out in the road=£2000
With a pram or kids =£3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd drink or drug driving offence. Licence torn up and made to swim with sharks...

Being a Global Warming or Climate Change Warrior! :ban:

Any Sentence of Death, their Choice!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom