Changing wing mirror e class 270cdi 2005.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BelfastBill

Car
S CLASS 320 CDI
Hi the outer mirror casing on my wife's E 270 2005 has got knocked and is flapping about, how easy is it to replace the mirror.

Many thanks'
Bill.

Hi.
What colour is your car and I can assist in sourcing a mirror unit

Here is a video showing how to replace it. Quite easy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks' I will send you a picture when I get home tomorrow.It might be the same as the one in the video.

Hi CLK 320X can you please give me a cost on a replacement mirror. Passenger side.

Thanks' Bill.

Hi the same as the one on on the clip you sent me.
hey bud, in the gold colour the only one i can see on ebay at the moment is £95 inc shipping, and has a few markshttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-E-Class-W211-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-Left-side-wing-mirror-Gold/112634233557?hash=item1a398602d5:g:e~8AAOSw3WxaA0FO

I think the better option would be to get a silver one as this is a common colour and have it painted, can get one for only £49.95 posted!!!, I did this for a family members car and payed £20 to a local bodyshop to have it sprayed to colour and this way it was mint condition, do you have a good bodyshop nearby who is reasonably priced? if you can get it painted for £30-40 this would be a better option as it would be completely unmarked like brand-new as any used part will otherwise have storage marks etc MERCEDES ECLASS W211 2002 WING MIRROR PASSENGER SIDE SILVER | eBay

Good Idea, my mate has a body shop.
Thanks'
Bill.
hold on the one i sent you although it says w211 looks like its for 210 . do not order it yet let me double check

delete

Yep, that is a different indicator to my 2004. Back to eBay:D

OPs is 2005 so need a newer style

delete

^ Yes that will fit an 05 W211. I notice that one is not a folding mirror.

Hi it's a folding mirror that I need, but as I'm working away I won't order one until I take the old one off and see if I can repair the cover, because it's that which has come loose and I think the little lug that holds it on has come away.
Thanks' for all the help.

Bill.

Hi it's a folding mirror that I need, but as I'm working away I won't order one until I take the old one off and see if I can repair the cover, because it's that which has come loose and I think the little lug that holds it on has come away.
Thanks' for all the help.

Bill.

If it just is missing the lug, if you have a hot glue gun that should do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom