Cheshire Classic Car Show 2s Aug (lots of pictures).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Igurisu

Car
911 Turbo
Just thought I'd put up some photos from the car show today. It was very good, well represented by most marques and many stunning cars to see.

cimg0014sl.jpg

Lotus Cortina on the car park outside.

cimg0015xx.jpg

MGA 1600

cimg0017w.jpg

Cobra, it had a nitrus boost in the boot!

cimg0032r.jpg

cimg0031s.jpg

Love the Tailfins :)

cimg0020x.jpg

cimg0019z.jpg

cimg0028i.jpg

cimg0037u.jpg

cimg0036d.jpg

This nice looking W124 was for sale at £1975.

cimg0030qu.jpg

cimg0042v.jpg

cimg0041bi.jpg

cimg0040v.jpg

cimg0039g.jpg

I'm sure you guys know much more about these cars than me :)

cimg0025v.jpg

cimg0026wx.jpg

cimg0029o.jpg

cimg0022w.jpg

What's the collective noun for a group of triumph's? :)

Thanks for sharing Pete. Some great cars there and the photography is none too bad either.

As for your question -What's the collective noun for a group of triumph's?
smile.gif

Spares or Repair. (Ill get me coat)

Nice selection there... for some reason i always fancied one of those MK1 Granada coupe's...not bad for someone who had Opel Monza's and Ford's were the darkside! :doh:

The show was at Tatton Park, thanks for the comments about the pics, I'm no photographer, just a point and click Casio. I didn't see any Opel Monzas, shame as I have fond memories of a friends, was a mid 70's model I think with twin round tail lights.

Last edited:
The show was at Tatton Park, thanks for the comments about the pics, I'm no photographer, just a point and click Casio. I didn't see any Opel Monzas, shame as I have fond memories of a friends, was a mid 70's model I think with twin round tail lights.

Tatton Park!, I live about 6 miles from Tatton, and I didn't know it was on, I take it was only on for the day.

Two day event, Saturday & Sunday: held annually. I went on the Sunday this year. One day is enough for me, but a good show nonetheless. There is also another similar show at Tatton Park in June. The Mercedes-Benz Club always has one of the best stands with around 50 stunning cars. Jazz band on the Saturday too. Excellent day out.

Sounds like I missed a great show,some of those cars in your pics,were fantastic,especially those drop head mercs,is it a travelling show.if so where will it be next.
# John

Not a travelling show. A twice annual event at Tatton Park. Next one will be June 2012. All those drop head Mercs were on the Mercedes-Benz Club stand (not to be confused with M-B Club!). At the June show next year there will be approx 50 Mercs on this stand. Well worth a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom