Chrome Exhaust Trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zaria123

Car
S320 CDi
Wasn't sure where to put this, so thought general thread?

I just got my 2007 W221 S-Class 320CDi yesterday, and wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to get original looking Chrome Exhaust Tail Pipe finishers for the car?

The exhaust pipes are kind of hidden, there aren't any bumper cut outs for them, and the have a bend downwards on each pipe.

I saw a place online called CSK Performance had some but the photography only shows them fitted to the car, and doesn't actually show the how the are manufactured. I don;t want to change the rear bumper, or exhaust system, or cut the rear pipes.

Any ideas, I actually hadn't noticed the car had no chrome exhausts, and am used the look of the exhausts on my CLS320.

Any ideas or experience?

Cheers
Alan

Something like this?

UK Universal Car Rear Round Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Tail Pipe Trim Tip | eBay

A friend of mine has this trim on his hidden exhaust Lexus RX. Looks quite good!

s-l1600.jpg

The only problem you will have on your model after fitting any unit that will exit straight out the back is the exhaust fumes leave marks all up the rear valance which has to be cleaned almost every day.

Steer clear of CKS :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom