Chrome Footrest Part Number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
I've just bought some Chrome Pedals from the forum (cheers Alps for the fast shipping)

Has anyone got the part number for the chrome footrest plate as seen below;

w205_edelstahl_fussstuetze_tuning.jpg

Thanks,
Abs

I don't think there is a part number for that, I looked for ages and found on the w211 it was part of the carpet piece.

I don't think there is a part number for that, I looked for ages and found on the w211 it was part of the carpet piece.

Cheers, I've seen some aftermarket stuff on eBay but would prefer OEM like the pedals so reckon I'll just leave it :D

It is indeed an aftermarket part, by Schätz (there's a UK reseller, but I don't remember the name).

I fitted a footrest recently, after trying the one you linked, and also another (huge) one - just didn't look right, plus I didn't want it to be screwed on, as above. It was also rather ill-fitting for a RHD car, the seller was very helpful and I got a full refund, they have since marked it LHD only:

Schätz Footrest

In the end, I bought a set of E-class pedals, took the accelerator one and trimmed the bottom rubber part off, fixed a strong velcro and the result is this:

32046562580_3596dc0fca_b.jpg

31613022863_77ff85656a_z.jpg

32046563610_c42bfe1586_b.jpg

It is indeed an aftermarket part, by Schätz (there's a UK reseller, but I don't remember the name).

I fitted a footrest recently, after trying the one you linked, and also another (huge) one - just didn't look right, plus I didn't want it to be screwed on, as above. It was also rather ill-fitting for a RHD car, the seller was very helpful and I got a full refund, they have since marked it LHD only:

Schätz Footrest

In the end, I bought a set of E-class pedals, took the accelerator one and trimmed the bottom rubber part off, fixed a strong velcro and the result is this:

32046562580_3596dc0fca_b.jpg

31613022863_77ff85656a_z.jpg

32046563610_c42bfe1586_b.jpg

Cheers looks great! Might give that a shot.

Firstly need to get the other ones fitted, assuming t wasn't to hard? Thanks

No, it wasn't hard at all, but then I've done that already a few times before.
With the brake pad you just go around slowly and essentially wrap the rubber base over the metal plate; the accelerator pad just slips on from the top.

No, it wasn't hard at all, but then I've done that already a few times before.
With the brake pad you just go around slowly and essentially wrap the rubber base over the metal plate; the accelerator pad just slips on from the top.

Did you need to remove the pedal first or can you just slide it off the accelerator pedal.
Cheers

Did you need to remove the pedal first or can you just slide it off the accelerator pedal.
Cheers

You remove the rubber cover from the brake pedal, as the new one replaces it; the accelerator pad just goes on top of the existing pedal (at least that's the case for the type below - A, B, ML, R, GLK, et al):

33203985626_2b001cfb3f_o.jpg

33203985966_d2a3a5e0a7_o.jpg

You remove the rubber cover from the brake pedal, as the new one replaces it; the accelerator pad just goes on top of the existing pedal (at least that's the case for the type below - A, B, ML, R, GLK, et al):

33203985626_2b001cfb3f_o.jpg

33203985966_d2a3a5e0a7_o.jpg

Cheers for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom