Chrome plastic badges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharleyNokia

Car
Mercedes A210
Hey guys, does anyone know where to get custom chromed plastic lettering badges from? From what I've found online, theres only straight edged etters available, or too curvy. I am after Merc style lettering, to form either EVO or EVOLUTION.

Hey guys, does anyone know where to get custom chromed plastic lettering badges from? From what I've found online, theres only straight edged etters available, or too curvy. I am after Merc style lettering, to form either EVO or EVOLUTION.

Car Auto digital Number letter word 3D Emblem Badge Sticker Chrome multifunctional for telephone email address Free Ship-in Stickers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

The letters "URSTYTURD" will be idea for Vito owners.

Hi, thanks, but these letters aren't the same style as OE Merc badge lettering.

Easiest option would be to use a combination of letters from other Mercedes models:

E (from an E Class)
V (from a V Class)
0 (zero, to form an O from almost any Mercedes model).

I don't believe that these are available separately from dealers, you would need to buy a full rear badge, e.g. E320 and V280 etc. Perhaps it's worth checking ebay?...

Voila!

Mercedes no longer sells the letters individually. Complete badges are now around £21 which is around £20 too much IMHO

Nick Froome

I was thinking of using existing letters/numbers, but like you said, there isn't an O, just 0, which would look funny.

A-Avantgarde, you still have you A class? I have a button missing, I've posted a new thread in the interiors section. Above cd player, right end.

I was thinking of using existing letters/numbers, but like you said, there isn't an O, just 0, which would look funny.

A-Avantgarde, you still have you A class? I have a button missing, I've posted a new thread in the interiors section. Above cd player, right end.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the 0 would work fine as an O for what you're trying to achieve. Personally, I'd leave the badges as they are, or even debadge it completley.

No, don't have our A Class anymore, that went quite a while ago now! I've replied in your other thread too...

Did you know that if you turn the O upside it still reads O ?

I've never used any of these suppliers but came across them while trying to rectify the fact that my front wing says I have an OMPRESSOR.

speeding.co.uk have a gentle italic like the MB lerttering I'm after, also autoparts, badgeworld, autobitsUK

Any other font than OEM is just so barry !!

Just take off all the badges , leave 'em guessing.

No badges on the wings or back of mine.

Ok, I'll just leave the normal A210 on. I have only ever seen 1 other A210 on the road before I got mine. I hope I enjoy this for the next couple of years unlike my previous Mercs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom