CKS Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maurauth

Car
2016 BMW M4 Convertible
I've done a search of the forums and read the horror stories about this company but they all seem to be a good few years ago. Has anyone used them recently, on the off chance they might have turned over a new leaf/cleaned up their act?

It seems quite hard to find a good company that sell styling parts / suspension for W204s, and I am willing to resort to using them as it's not that far to go to Watford and maybe they've sorted themselves out.

No personal experience. However I do know people that have stated all there "styling" parts are imported from Taiwan and then the price is marked up.....
What styling parts are you after I got a carbon diffuser from SC dynamics ( Taiwan) and it was spot on.
Speak to acid at MSL for suspension

I was looking for a front grille and then potentially a rear diffuser to go from single exhaust to amg style quads.

Who are MSL?

Edit: a quick search of SC dynamics seems to bring up some nice stuff. How do you purchase from them- ebay?

Last edited:
i recently bought a mansory boot spoiler for me w212 saloon. seemed good enough although couldn't really mess up handing me a box with a product made by someone else. they sell diffusers which they say are genuine along with their exhaust packages. Worth having a look on ebay for genuine grills?

Yeah, I was looking at their supposedly genuine rear diffusers along with an exhaust package, but after reading the horror stories I'll probably go to somewhere like MIJ with lots of reviews for the exhaust fabrication and source the diffuser elsewhere if there's any chance it's a cheap knockoff.

I just ordered a grill from Cks today, will let you know when i received it

i was going to book in for rear silencers and diffuser, did a bit of reading on here and chose emp instead, lots of good feedback for them and other companies with no horror stories!

i was going to book in for rear silencers and diffuser, did a bit of reading on here and chose emp instead, lots of good feedback for them and other companies with no horror stories!

You will not go wrong with EMP. Eldin is a nice guy and their exhaust work is top notch.

Received my grill today, took 3 days, fitted fine, but had to take rubber seal off of the bonnet,

I just bought a number plate surround. Not impressed, overpriced bits of plastic, and my plates although standard size didn't fit well. Wasted my money, laying in garage. I avoided eBay fearing cheap tat, wish I hadn't.

25% handling fee, I think. Have to pay postage, probably require recorded delivery or whatever to ensure 'they receive it'. Probably won't get half back what it cost. I know you are right, but I can't be bothered.

As for Brabus, some on the forum may feel my standard AMG badge car is not worthy of the Brabus branding. :)

If brought off eBay simply raise a case that item is of poor quality and send it back with a Parcel2Go courier for £5. You won't get 25% handling fee then mate.

Your choice of course!

Your car do what you like pal. Don't let people tell you what you should and shouldn't do on your own car. Who gives a toss what the purists think.

My car is undergoing a Brabus conversion, will have more extras etc. than most Brabus cars on the road, but as it wasn't done at Brabus factory i'm sure someone will pipe up.

My car is undergoing a Brabus conversion, will have more extras etc. than most Brabus cars on the road, but as it wasn't done at Brabus factory i'm sure someone will pipe up.

Well if you want to make your car into a cheap replica that's up to you, but really Brabus cars should be from Brabus not some secondhand parts bin and back street garage! ;)

Just kidding... your car will be awesome especially with that supercharger :D

I just ordered a grill from Cks today, will let you know when i received it

How did you get on? Have you received and fitted it? Was yours pre-facelift?

EDIT: Just realised yours is a facelift. Disregard this post.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any pre-facelift replacement grilles from CKS?

I've searched the forum and found a few posts about them not fitting well, but those seem to be with the 2011+ facelift models.

I got a pre-facelift S212 grille from CKS.
Delivered quickly.
Quite well constructed- chap from bodyshop also felt it was good quality
Painted up well

Only negative, was that I was not impressed with the Distronic compatible star, so swapped it out with the original

Ah fair enough, let's hope the pre-facelift w204s are as good.

Anyone at all fitted one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom