CL & E 55 class help required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zerozero

Banned
Car
SLK 55 AMG
Hi All

I live in the West Midlands area & are part of the G Paddle team , We need to test our newest Paddle that fits the S,CL & E 55 vehicle , The Paddle takes about 10 mins to fit & require no coding , cutting or mod'ing .
So if you have a CL or E 55 (we have already tested on a S class) class with the OEM steering wheel & live local to me , We will come to you & only need about 1 hour of your time with a small test run . Please email us on
[email protected]

Cheers

Andy

Interesting. What are you actually offering?

A simple paddle cover for existing steering wheel shifters? No coding can only mean one already has paddle shifters..

A link to your product/website?

Hi All

All I require is someone with a CL or E 55 (buttons are standard) to let me pop out the button assy unscrew the switch , Then install the paddles ( two screws) & check the fitment , we already know the paddles work the gear shifting , All I am doing is checking finger clearance around the steering wheel. The parts are 3D printed parts before we go to full blown ABS injection moulding tooling. If I can find some one & if they like the G Paddles there could be a free set on offer after our tooling is complete.

Cheers

Andy

Do you fancy coming to Poole, Dorset?:D
My E55 is a willing guinea pig.

Do you fancy coming to Poole, Dorset?:D
My E55 is a willing guinea pig.

Hmmm no reply yet.
Better take that as a no then.:D

I could possibly be persuaded to meet somewhere in beween our locations.

Last edited:
Welcome to use my e55. I am just outside Cirencester, Gloucestershire.

Hi Andy, do you have w220 paddles ready to purchase?

Thanks,
Aidan

I live in the West Midlands area & are part of the G Paddle team , We need to test our newest Paddle that fits the S,CL & E 55 vehicle , The Paddle takes about 10 mins to fit & require no coding , cutting or mod'ing .

Sorry but I don't own a canoe :D

Hi All

This is the Paddle I am finally finishing the design before we go to tooling , I am just making sure the design is fit for purpose , We have fitted them in a S Class no problems , So I need to make sure there are no differents with the E Class & CL Class . We hope to have the E,S & CL paddle for sale in a few months (if all goes well).

flat6buster I will send you a PM cheers for the offer .

Cheers

Andy

I kept accidentally hitting the buttons on my CLS55, could be exciting particularly when negotiating roundabouts!

The large paddles on my RC are much better, no accidents and easier to find when needed ;)

AMGeed said:
They stock the paddles for your C55 if you want them Bruce. £95 G-Paddles

Yup. About three years ago I adapted a set of BMW paddles and fitted them to my stock buttons. Looks great and works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Hi All

A large thank you to the MBClubUK member (you know who you are)that helped us out over last weekend , We went ,we drove up & down abit then found his house, we fitted the Paddles , we drove up & down again , we refitted his buttons , we chatted , Jobs Done . What a great bloke .
So on to the next stage .

Cheers

Andy

Hi, I'd be keen for a set of these. If we could get say a group of 10 interested buyers, would you consider a group buy discount rate for these?

Hi All

Yes the fitment was spot on at last , Shifts work just clockwork , looks wise no problem (which is always a worry you know what people are like lol ) . time scale we are talking about 2-3 months to market , no prices yet . you know the name google our web site.

Cheers

Andy

I would be interested in a set of paddles for my e55

Great news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom