CL500 DRL conversions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mac911rs4

Car
CL500 Now, Previously....RS4 Avant, 911C2S, BMW735D, Audi A2, Cayenne S, 911 turbo, 911s, Range Rove
Hi again,

many thanks to members so far answering questions relating to exhaust and Callipers thoughts......but here's another, hope you may be to help.....

09 plate CL500, it has the small fog logs, seem somewhere on a US site there is a conversion package, through Mercedes, where you can replace the surrounding grills that will allow for LED daytime running lights.....the car already has amg pack, has anyone done this? any pointers, who what where cost etc.....

Many thanks in advance,
M

Hi Ted,

No, the led's i'm after are the long slim horizontal arrangement, what your showing is what i have now, i've seen that the circular's can be removed and refitted with new surrounding grills and strip led's, cheers, M

So do you want to change to strip led drl and lose the foglight or all a strip drl and keep the foglight?
The solution above keeps the oem look but loses the foglight.

Good point Ted, I suppose i should be looking to keep the fogs, as it may look a little silly having DRL's and fogs together, back to drawing board......cheers.M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom