Cl600 48k on clock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If ever there was a car you'd want some kind of warranty on , its a biturbo S600 !

Been to their premises once looking at a disco, they seen to buy straight from auction, caveat emptor.

I was looking at this car last week? In an auction, it was either Mannheim or BCA, I can't remember which. I didn't follow it through to find out the sale price but I'm pretty sure it was this one as I remember the relatively low miles and the private plate. You're right, they but straight from the auction onto eb*y. Is there really that much between the prices paid I wonder??

All that aside, WOW what a car that is.

Whole lot of car,but oh boy you will have to be brave to buy one sold as seen for spares only and assumed 500k miles.:eek:

Also I have noticed some unusual bidding on a lot of their auctions for a long time.

I'm going to bid on it and take it for an "unlimited test drive" for the rest of my life without paying them for it - that's what's in their terms and conditions!

Title of this thread states CL600.
CL600 is also mentioned once in their description. It obviously has more than 2 doors.

They also list radar cruise (distronic) but the car doesn't have it.

I'm going to bid on it and take it for an "unlimited test drive" for the rest of my life without paying them for it - that's what's in their terms and conditions!

Just have to be back by 6. Hopefully they fill the tank for you!

Just take someone with star along and reads all the codes. Could be a bargain.

Watchcame430 said:
Also I have noticed some unusual bidding on a lot of their auctions for a long time.
Indeed. There's been a few threads on some of their cars in the past. Personally I'd avoid. Not only because it's a cheapish 600 but because of some of the seller's previous listings.

Well spotted, no Distronic !!

All the confusion helps keep the price low, but it wont stay low unless they bought it for peanuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom