Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Brief Autocar write up on CSC concept. This is a lovely looking car and if the CLA ends up looking this good, I'll want one, badly! :D

Mercedes CSC concept leaks - Autocar.co.uk

Mercedes-Benz-184121221316131800x530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks as though it's melting!

Love the use of the word "leaked".

I do a lot of work for one of the luxury car makers and a few years ago they were bringing two new cars to market pretty much at the same time. I had seen leaked photos of one of the models in Car magazine but I had seen nothing of the other one - not even much speculation. When I mentioned this to them the reply was "Yes, well we only wanted some publicity on the XXXXX (the leaked car) at this stage but not the other."

CSC looks great, it's a modern and elegant version of the original CLS

Interesting to read that although based on the A class, this is longer than the W204 C Class saloon? Although the article does suggest the next C Class will also grow in size.

Without going off topic, I sat in the new 3 Series yesterday whilst collecting our 5 series from the dealership, the 3 certainly has grown in size too!

when I saw the title "CSC leaked", I thought typical Mercedes quality, the clutch cylinder is leaking.

that is HOT!

'tis very nice to look at. Autocar suggests that the tweaks for production will be minor. IF the £19k price point is correct, and it looks like that, then it will attract buyers regardless...

If a more or less standard astra is pushing 19k there is no way that will be that price

Not too sure about those tires - they look about as comfortable as a church pew on castors.:eek:

The next thing you'll be seeing are tires that are simply painted on the wheel rims...

tac
EPT470X

Lovely looking thing.

Welcome to the future!!

Mercedes-Benz-184121221316693800x530.jpg

I must say, the Mercedes design department is starting to produce some fascinating cars, after that awful period when they stuck that pug ugly nose on everything. Obviously the head designer took delivery of a Labrador with taste..

Looks ok, but he styling will be toned down for the CLA, stuck on ordinary 17" wheels and outed at around £25k+ for the base engine front wheel drive version. I may well be interested in AMG version for my next car though

The body looks great but I just hate the low profile tyres. If there is no decent head room and is as uncomfortable as a skate board to sit in then I'll be happy staying in my old W124

Mmmmm! I think the word " cloned"comes to mind. Not knocking the new Mercedes design mind but " original"is not the first thing that comes to mind when you see it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom