Claim To Fame?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

I found out today that my great great grandfather invented the question mark.

What fictional claim to fame can you dream up?

Ant. :D

Our first double bed was bought from the sister of Derek Trotter David Jason - yes really...

My grandfather invented the question.

Mark

Plus you didn't ban me for mine!! ;)

I assumed yours was fictional. If fact, I also need your first name, postal address, account number and sort code. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I assumed yours was fictional. If fact, I also need your first name, postal address, account number and sort code. :cool:

Three digit number from the back too???

I will sent my mate Mike T with it, he likes singing Genesis songs.

I'm the most known engineer at London and surrounds bus garages!lol

A fellow member on here (Bruno) confessed to me in a PM that he owns 2 BMW's and a transporter with a Vito badge stuck on the back!

Claim to fame - none.

Claim to shame - Have been known to drive a French car and nothing exotic either.

claims to fame, some of which are boring!

I slept with a well known football managers daughter in my younger years

My uncle sold a dog to Anthea Turner once

One of the female cast of a very popular reality tv show performed an 'act' on me many years ago :devil: (before she was a tv personality)

Gave Jack Dee a cigarette in Northampton town centre once the day he was performing at the Derngate

Nearly had a fight with Dane Bowers when he tried it on with my then girlfriend at some s****y bar in London

Spoke with Richard Branson on the phone once after I learnt a design client was one of his close friends

Again through design, met Terry Turbo aka Terry Stone through a mutual friend. Which led to working with other British actors/comedians like Nick Nevern, Dapper Laughs etc

Ooh not forgetting probably the coolest of them all, I went on the Crystal Maze in my childhood. Won a crystal on the mechanical crane and remote control cart task, didn't get stuck! :thumb:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom