1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

Clean Your Car offering 12% off for Black Friday with code BF12

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Toobad, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Toobad

Toobad Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    GLC Sport X253
    With its very comprehensive stock of detailing supplies, this has always been one of my "go to" websites. They allow customer reviews so you can easily see what products are most highly rated. I see they have also just started stocking my current favourite sealant, Soft99's Fusso Coat.

Clean Your Car website

If P+P is a bugbear, look at Polished Bliss for "free" P+P on all orders but slightly higher product prices. Perfectly Cleaned seems to get the balance about right with competitive pricing and a £20 minimum spend for free P+P (always try the code 10DISC here for 10% off, it often works)

1 person likes this.
  2. zoros

zoros Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    SL55 AMG
    Mmmm very quiet in here....probably because the Baby Bliss didnt come with a free can of baby oil as well.....

3. NDFR

NDFR Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C320 CDI
    added to my favourites, thanks.